Please refer to our Delivery and Returns page for current information during lockdown and pandemic restrictions.
A short history on the Mansion House in Swansea.
The house is situated in Fynnone, and is one of several large Victorian houses remaining in this area of Swansea. Originally called ‘Brooklands’, it came into the possession of Council in 1922, since when it has served principally as the official residence of the mayors of Swansea.
First published in 1979 by Swansea City Council, this is the last remaining stock of this popular booklet.
12 pages, including colour images.